Overview Kerala, Read more [...]
Listing Category: Health & Wellness Products
It is not difficult to see the downfall of eating quality in our day-to-day life. Not only the packaged and fat-carrying foods are the major reasons of the world falling prey to unhealthy situations but the poor schedule of the diet is equally responsible. Moving into the world of modernism, we have gone far away from the natural way of eating which the body needs. Keep your mental, physical, and emotional fitness in balance by inhaling sattvic food sponsored by Ayurveda. Learn the art of cooking traditional Vedic foods during Ayurveda cooking courses in Kerala at Rishikul Ayurshala.
About the program:
Cooking courses are primarily meant to make you aware of the vast pool of plant-based diets that have the highest healing and nourishing abilities. Students can explore various aspects of the human health and what do different food types impact diverse body types.
• Introduction to food- what food actually is and what are its roles in the body, according to the Ayurvedic science?
• Learn how health is related to various food types.
• Study about the doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Know how they affect the body constituents.
• Analysis of the body types and the art of understanding which food suits a particular kind of body.
• The concept of a healthy life assorted with Ayurveda, Yoga, and lifestyle.
• Get acquainted with three food types- Satvik, Rajasik, and Tamasic.
• Understand how to advance the power of nutrient consumption by the body.
• Learning the ability to combine different food types to make the diets more luscious.
• Treatment for obesity and heaviness by introducing various herbal diets whose main aim is to remove Ama from the body.
• Gain knowledge about Indian plants and herbs that are the major source of Ayurvedic foods.
About Rishikul Ayurshala:
Rishikul Ayurshala is on a mission to teach the basics of health and wellness and make this society a disease-free one by advocating the unadulterated teachings based on Ayurveda. More than an Ayurveda center, the Ayurshala is a group of nutritionists and Ayurveda experts who love to practice their passion for tutoring and curing various students. A number of Ayurveda courses in Kerala are organized by the Ayurveda school such as beauty treatment, Ayurveda awareness program, reproductive system treatment, etc.
Category: Health & Wellness ProductsCertifications: