Overview The ult Read more [...]
Listing Category: Health & Wellness Products
Rishikesh and Yoga are associated with each other since the emergence of the spiritual science on the breathtaking Himalayan valleys in the town. The sacred flow of Mother Ganges welcomes you to the land of yogic enlightenment to embrace the spiritual beauty with Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
About the program:
Rishikul Yogshala organizes Yoga TTC in three forms- 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India, 300 hour YTTC, and 500 Hour Yoga Training. Each of these programs is based on the traditional teachings of Yoga and follow the ancient way of training.
• Classical forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga are given primary attention in our programs.
• The philosophical study of Yoga based on the ancient yogic texts.
• The practice and training of the Yoga asanas with the application of Adjustment and Alignment to make the practice refined.
• Introduction to the importance of breathing in every asana and the practice of Pranayama.
• Learn about the relevance of focus in life and practice with Meditation.
• Know about Yoga’s sister science ‘Ayurveda’ in detail.
• The relation between the asanas and the body posture according to the Yoga Anatomy.
• Learn how to involve the students in a friendly manner during Teaching Methodology sessions based on practical teaching.
• Laughter Yoga classes for fostering happiness into the body and mind.
• Visit and excursions to various places of natural and historical importance.
Food and Accommodation:
Our professional team of Ayurvedic diet experts prepares extremely succulent food that is served along with organic drinks to the aspiring yogis. The three-time meals are completely vegetarian and sattvic for nurturing the yogic souls. Living in a room that offers an awesome view of the stunning Himalayan panorama is an experience of a lifetime. Accommodated with all the basic facilities, the rooms are large enough to offer you all the comforts for a pleasant stay.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most prominent faces in the Yoga world. The Yogshala is affiliated to the prestigious Yoga Alliance and aims to make this world a yogic village by propagating the traditional Yoga education all across the globe. Following its mission, the Yoga school has made its presence in six countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, etc.