Overview Being the bi Read more [...]
Listing Category: Spiritual & Support Centres
Nepal, the land of the Himalayas is an enormously beautiful nation located in South Asia. The country is home to some of the finest lakes and lofty peaks including the Mount Everest. Sunset and Sunrise through the valleys of Nepal look like a live broadcast of the natural paradise. Streams rippling through the hills offer an amazing view and tremendous serenity. Pursue your dream of attaining the highest level of yogic knowledge with 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. Delve deeper into the sacred journey of Yoga with the traditional program by Rishikul Yogshala.
About the Program: 500 Hour Yoga TTC is a 2-month long program that requires a commitment to be utterly disciplined during the course of the training. The intense program covers 200 and 300 Hour YTTC in the first and second month respectively. Let’s look at the core highlights of the program:
• Yoga training in its purest form- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Philosophical teachings of Yoga and their practical implications.
• Pranayama techniques of traditional breathing practices.
• A deeper practice of Meditation to indulge in search of the real meaning of life.
• Learn to practice the asanas in a correct way with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Study and training of a human body and Yoga’s influence on it.
• Get acquainted with the healing science of Ayurveda and learn how to cook Ayurvedic food.
• Stride across your journey from a student to become an accomplished yoga Instrcuctor.
• Shat Kriyas for internal purification.
• Utter the sacred Sanskrit mantras and enliven your soul during Mantra Chanting sessions.
• Visits and excursions to some of Nepal’s astonishing sites.
Food and Accommodation: Savour an assortment of flavorsome food and Ayurvedic-style meal options at our school in Nepal. Our Ayurveda-expert chefs prepare these meals keeping in mind the health of our students. Completely vegetarian food, sattvic in nature is offered at the center to nourish the need of yogis’ mind and body. Our ashram is located in the backdrop of the amazing Annapurna range. Rooms are well-furnished and accommodated with all the basic need amenities. You can enjoy the glamour of Pokhara lake sitting in the garden.
Fee Details: Our Yoga Teacher Training Courses Fee is 3500 USD for a shared room and 3900 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the esteemed Yoga institutes around the globe. Having organized hundreds of successful Yoga programs in the past years, the school enjoys a rich yogic legacy. The Rishikesh-headquartered school has a motto of making the traditional Yoga accessible to the population across the globe. Following its mission, the Yogshala has started its branches in six different countries- India, Iran, Thailand, Nepal, Vietnam, and Mozambique. Major Yoga programs organized by the school are Yoga Teacher Training in India , Yoga Retreat, Pranayama Retreat, etc.
Category: Spiritual & Support CentresCertifications:
Yoga Alliance certification