Wholistic Hive acts as a marketplace, it provides a sales platform and does not become a contracting party in the agreements concluded between the purchasing and the selling parties. Wholistic Hive provides sellers with a platform to sell their items and become small business owners. Wholistic Hive buyers are transacting with a unique shop not Wholistic Hive itself.
Wholistic Hive is not directly involved in transactions between buyers and sellers. It is the obligation of Vendors to communicate directly with buyers who contact you about questions regarding your product, shipping and return policy. Vendors on Wholistic Hive you must be familiar with:
- Guidelines for Listing Products
- Commissions and Payments Schedule
- Currency Used
- Prohibited Products Policy
- Medical Claims and Disclaimers
- Selling Food on Wholistic Hive
Vendors are obligated to:
- Keep your shop in good standing, not violating any of Wholistic Hive’s policies
- Fill out your Shop Shipping and Return policies. Clearly outline how you will handle any refunds, returns and exchanges: (Sample Return and Shipping Policy)
- For any online transaction customers have a right to a refund if they change their mind.
- Reply to customers within 48 hours of receipt of message
- Comply with online selling laws based on country of origin