TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the wholistichive.com website (the “Service”) operated by Wholistic Hive.
Your access and browsing of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing and browsing this web site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Information found at the Wholistic Hive is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult a professional healthcare provider before beginning any new treatment. It is the responsibility of the reader to research the accuracy and usefulness of all information found at this site.
The information on this site is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information for the Wholistic Hive Community. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. Products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication please contact a qualified health care professional.
Wholistic Hive assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site. All information provided at Wholistic Hive is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Wholistic Hive contains links to external sites and services. In no event shall Wholistic Hive be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any site or resource.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
Wholistic Hive and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of Wholistic Hive, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. We do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of, any Content, the truth or accuracy of the descriptions of any goods or services offered for sale, the right of the sellers to sell or license any such goods or services, or the ability of any buyer to purchase any such goods or services
You agree that Wholistic Hive shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings between users of the Service. If there is a dispute between users of the Service, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Wholistic Hive is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby forever release Wholistic Hive, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual activities or exposing sexual organs unfitting for the Service;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that suggests a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Wholistic Hive employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, miss-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of Wholistic Hive which are not designated for such purposes;
- or emailed to Wholistic Hive users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests. that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as specifically permitted;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service;
- or that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by Wholistic Hive ;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Wholistic Hive ‘s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or to Wholistic Hive ;
- or use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Content on Wholistic Hive without such Content being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit Content in bulk, or for automatic submission of Content at regular intervals.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Wholistic Hive. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of Wholistic Hive, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. Wholistic Hive , as well as certain other of the names, logos, and materials displayed on Wholistic Hive , constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of Wholistic Hive or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associate therewith remains with Wholistic Hive or those other entities.
Although Wholistic Hive does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Wholistic Hive an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant Wholistic Hive all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Wholistic Hive acts as a marketplace, it provides a sales platform and does not become a contracting party in the agreements concluded between the purchasing and the selling parties. Wholistic Hive provides sellers with a platform to sell their items and become small business owners. Wholistic Hive buyers are transacting with a unique shop not Wholistic Hive itself.
Wholistic Hive is not directly involved in transactions between buyers and sellers. It is the obligation of Vendors to communicate directly with buyers who contact you about questions regarding your product, shipping and return policy.
Wholistic Hive is not responsible for the accuracy of information of the products or services displayed on this site.
Refer to extended MARKETPLACE TERMS on this page.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF Wholistic Hive AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Wholistic Hive AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Wholistic Hive DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF Wholistic Hive AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Wholistic Hive DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF TITLE TO OR DELIVERY OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE, ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN ANY GOOD OR SERVICE, ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY GOOD OR SERVICE CONFORMS TO ITS DESCRIPTION OR THE COLORS, TEXTURE AND DETAIL SHOWN ON THE USER’S COMPUTER MONITOR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Wholistic Hive DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Wholistic Hive , Wholistic Hive OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Wholistic Hive BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF Wholistic Hive HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH Wholistic Hive OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON Wholistic Hive . THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree that the laws of British Columbia and Canada apply to any issue that may arise between Wholistic Hive and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of British Columbia. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Wholistic Hive must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
SUBSCRIPTIONS BRAND AGREEMENT
Legal Disclaimer: By logging in to your Wholistic Hive account, you are agreeing to the terms and you are stating that you have the authority to represent the manufacturer’s products, pricing, and copyrighted material online. If you do not agree to the terms, or if you do not have the legal right to represent this brand relative to the terms below, please do not login to the account.
1) Parties: This “Agreement” between “I” or “me” or the “Company” and Wholistic Hive . (“Wholistic Hive ”, together with me, “we” or the “parties”) governs the relationship between the parties. The parties agree to conduct this transaction and permit the creation of this Agreement by electronic means.
2) Content: I hereby license to Wholistic Hive the use of the images (including logo, products, installation photos, etc.), product catalog, and related data, such as and including product pricing, that I provide or have placed on my website (such images, product catalog, related data, the “Content”) for display on Wholistic Hive and “Affiliated Sites,” including related websites, social media websites, picture hosting websites, and all other website Wholistic Hive at its sole discretion believes will provide beneficial exposure to me, and for use in emails, quote requests and promotional materials. I may make suggestions for the best way to showcase my products or display the Content at any time, but Wholistic Hive retains full discretion regarding what Content (if any) to display, how, and where. I represent and warrant that I have obtained all rights in the Content necessary for Wholistic Hive to exercise the rights granted here under, that the Content is accurate and representative of my products, and that I will update my Wholistic Hive account with any updates to the Content necessary to keep such Content accurate and representative of my products. Wholistic Hive and Affiliated Sites are not responsible for any damages associated with the Content or its interpretation.
(a) Subscriptions: Price as stated on Wholistic Hive at the time of purchase of the subscription. Price remains locked in as long as membership is kept current. All payments are paid upfront at the beginning of the 30 day billing cycle. All monthly payments are paid upfront at the beginning of the 30 day billing cycle. Payments are automatically deducted from the account on file each billing cycle, unless I cancel my account.
4) Length of Contract: This Agreement is valid up to and until I cancel my account.
5) Billing: In the event that a payment is due on my Membership, but my credit card on file in no longer valid or active, Wholistic Hive may attempt to contact me to determine updated account information. Wholistic Hive will wait thirty (30) days before canceling my membership.
6) Termination: I may request termination of this agreement at any time. Termination will take effect upon the end of the last day of my billing cycle. Wholistic Hive may terminate this agreement at will. In the event Wholistic Hive terminates this agreement early, and I am not in violation of any term of this Agreement, I will receive a prorated reimbursement for the portion of the billing cycle remaining.
AD CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- Wholistic Hive (or The Publisher) reserves the right to reject any advertising materials. Advertising orders are accepted subject to terms and provisions of the current guidelines and the conditions set forth in the principles covering advertising in publications of Wholistic Hive .
- Wholistic Hive reserves the right to invoice the adviser for special or custom production requirements.
- Insertion orders are due on the 15th day prior to the insertion/start date. Electronic files are due the 20th day prior to the closing date. Ads will be posted online on the first day of the month listed as the starting date for this contract. All cancellations must be submitted in writing prior to the closing date by the Wholistic Hive Sales and Marketing department at (250)878-4580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Publisher will not be bound by any conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing in order blanks or copy instructions when such conditions with the terms and conditions set forth here. No waiver or modifications to the foregoing shall be binding on the Publisher unless agreed to in writing.
- Materials must be provided in Web-ready format, or customer will be billed design/production charges to make materials Web-ready. Web-ready materials means electronic files are ready in HTML or PDG format which conform to the mechanical specifications published by Wholistic Hive.
- All payments are due at time of purchase of the Ad. All payments are paid upfront at the time of purchase. All rates are subject to change upon notice from Wholistic Hive. The Advertiser and Advertiser’s agency, if any, placing the advertisement with the Publisher shall be jointly and severally liable for payment under the contract. In the event payment is not made when due, the Publisher may terminate the contract. Should the Publisher continue to publish the advertisement for the term of the contract, the Advertiser and/or the Advertiser’s agency agree to pay late charges and interest as permitted by law, as well as the Publisher’s expenses of collection and/or attorney fees, said fee and collection costs not to exceed 25 percent of the amount due herunder. Notice of any demand for collection or other legal notice to wither the Advertiser or the Advertiser’s agency shall serve as notice to the other.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations after Customer Material Commitment Date has passed or 60 days from signing of contract (whichever comes first), are subject to a cancellation fee of 25 percent of the contract.
- Banner ads may be updated on the first day of each month. The advertiser must submit a written request to change artwork to email@example.com by the 20th day of the month prior to publishing.
- The Advertiser and/or the Advertiser’s agency will be presumed to have read the entire Wholistic Hive Web Advertising Specification and Rates and agree to all terms and conditions listed herein Such agreement is indicated by the Advertiser and/or Advertiser’s agency signature on order placing advertisements with the Publisher. This agreement becomes binding when the order is accepted and confirmed by the Publisher in writing; however, should a copy be considered unacceptable by the Publisher, this contract will be terminated, unless acceptable copy is provided to the Publisher within the guidelines of this contract. This agreement shall be deemed to be entered into and performed in Vernon, BC and shall be construed in accordance with that province’s laws without reference to choice of law rules.
- Placement of banner ads may change with redesigns of the Wholistic Hive Web site.
- Banner ads on the Wholistic Hive web site, wholistichive.com does not constitute an endorsement by Wholistic Hive.
4150 17 street
Vernon BC, V1T 8R7